Stations & Apparatus
Visit our Contact Us page for a complete listing of hours, addresses and map locations.
Station 1 is our primary station that houses our administrative offices. The station is staffed 24/7 with full-time career members who respond to all emergencies, including the transport of sick and injured.
The station was opened in 2003.
Apparatus at Station 1 include:
- Engine 711 (Type 1)
- Engine 741 (Brush truck)
- Engine 745 (Brush truck)
- Engine 715 (Type 3 interface)
- Tender 761 (Water hauler)
- Tender 765 (Water hauler)
- Ambulance 781 (Advanced Life Support)
- Ambulance 780 (Advanced Life Support)
- Chiefs' vehicles
- Utility vehicle
Opened in 2009 is a four-bay station with living area for four personnel. This station is staffed with part-time personnel from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Equipment in this station includes:
- Engine 712
- Engine 742 (Brush truck)
- Tender 762/Reserve Type 1 Engine (Water hauler)
- Ambulance 782 (Advanced Life Support)